REAL WORLD TRANSLATIONS provides professional translation of content from and into any language.
Whether it’s to translate a technical report, translate a contract, translate a press release, translate a brochure, translate a document or translate a Birth Certificate, the translations we provide are factually and culturally accurate, on-time and competitively priced.
We translate all types of documents including translations of correspondence, promotional materials, technical documentation, etc. Although we specialize in certain industries, we are confident in our ability and expertise to tackle any subject matter.
We work with government agencies, corporations and online businesses to translate websites and web content into many languages. We provide global translation services to ensure our clients maximize their success in prime global markets.
Our areas of specialization include IT, Internet & e-commerce, entertainment, telecommunications, energy & environment, medical, legal, business and finance, advertising and publishing, and journalism and literature.
Editing & Proofreading Services
We also provide editing and proofreading services for novels, e-books, business plans, websites, academic theses, school essays and application letters. We ensure that the translation is clear, error free, and projects a professional image.
Certified Document Translation
We provide certified translations notarized by a Notary Public to meet the demands of government agencies, universities, courts and professional organizations throughout the US.
Documents typically requiring certified translations include:
- Personal Identification documentation
- Personal records
- Academic records
- Adoption documentation and materials
- Immigration and Naturalization Papers
- Business documentation
Transcript Translation Services
We provide translations of all academic credentials obtained from schools, colleges and universities outside of the USA. These certified translations are required by academic institutions, immigration authorities or employers in the USA.
Real World completes approximately 1,000 projects per year.
FAQS about Translations
We charge per translated word (target word). Our rates vary according to the language, the type of terminology, whether it’s technical or non-technical, and the turnaround time requested for the translation. You may use our free translation estimate form for a quick quote. In some cases, however, we may charge per project rather than per word.
Some languages are less concise than others and the word count may expand by as much as 20 to 25 percent. On rare occasions, such as when translating from Spanish into English it will actually decrease due to the specific nature of the English language. At REAL WORLD TRANSLATIONS, we charge our clients for the actual word count in the translated document, not the source document.
Of course! Our preference is to receive the document by e-mail in a word document or other electronic format. However, we will be happy to accommodate word counts for paper documents received by fax or mail. Contact us by phone or email for the quickest response.
REAL WORLD TRANSLATIONS
Ph: 954 617 3393
Fax: (954) 565-8718
E-mail: [email protected]
Payment is due upon receipt. A deposit in the estimated amount of the project is held until completion.
We will charge for any translation work completed up until the moment of cancellation.
We can work with documents in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF and many other formats.
If a client requests a certified translation, an affidavit is prepared. We also review documents already translated for editing and proofreading in order to issue certificates of accuracy. A certificate of accuracy will cost $20.00.
Once the translation is ready, the client has the option of picking it up in person or having it sent by email or regular mail along with the certificate of accuracy. Additional charges may apply for expedited deliveries, such as priority mail or express mail and deliveries outside of the U.S.A.
Translation is in written form and it is the process of transferring the meaning of text or words from one language into another language.
Interpretation is in oral form and it is used when listening to someone speak and giving an oral rendition into a desired language. For example, interpreters render oral translation (interpretation) at conferences, while technical quotes and specifications are translated into written form.
Editing is done by a second professional translator whereby the translated text is compared to the original text. Any necessary modifications are made to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Proofreading is done by a professional translator who revises the final version of a translated text prior to publishing.
It depends upon the number of words in the document to be translated. Typically, there is a two-day minimum turnaround time for translations. On large jobs, our team of translators and editors can usually process about 1,500 words per day. However, we have done many jobs, some of them quite big, with tighter deadlines. Rush charges of 18 to 25 percent may be applicable, depending upon the situation.
We typically handle very small jobs (less than 500 words) within two business days.
- Send us legible documents. If you are working with source material that is faded or hard to decipher, please try to optimize its readability by making the appropriate adjustments (darkening or enlarging it) on your copy machine before you send the documents to us.
- Tell us where your translations are going. Are your Spanish translations targeted to customers or clients in the United States, Puerto Rico, Latin America, Mexico or Spain? Are your Portuguese translations going to Brazil or Portugal? Are the end users of your French translations located in France or Canada? Geography is important in linguistics, and we have to pinpoint the destination countries for your translations.
- Specify the delivery format for translations. We need to know if your translation should be delivered in Microsoft Word, PDF or any one of many different formats. If the translation is going into a Russian and/or Asian language, and you don’t have international language support installed on your computer, then you may need to send the translated document in both Word and PDF formats.
- Budget a realistic amount of time for translation projects. We are always ready to help if you need a rush translation. Please understand, however, that REAL WORLD TRANSLATIONS will be meticulous with every one of your assignments. To ensure quality, we work with two-person translation and editor teams. We will deliver your translation quickly, but we always appreciate clients who plan their upcoming translation projects with our commitment to quality in mind.
If you are interested in sending us a translation project or have additional questions about the field, please call us at (954) 617 3393.